Pages

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Testing Twitter hovercards

I wonder if this will work @ajcann @jobadge @nosnilwar @cjrw etc etc

Hmphhh :(

Wonder what I'm doing wrong?

Update

D'oh! I should know by now that however much I love wordpress.com it just doesn't have the flexibility of wordpress.org.
Maybe if I put this up I'll remember this kind of thing next time. And maybe one day I'll pay to get wordpress.org hosted...

Another update

Just got this working much more simply with the apture.com/ plugin. See @ajcann

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about that, I mentioned "WordPress.com" by mistake several times but hovercards will not work in WordPress.com because they require JavaScript. JavaScript just gets ripped out when it is added to a WordPress.com widget.
    ~@JesseLuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries - I thought it might be too good to be true. Thanks for a great post all the same

    ReplyDelete